- The school district has used Urban Planet to host teacher, school and district web pages since 2003.
- Teachers have access to their own web pages and also to the group (ex. Middle School) summary page.
- To edit your page login at: http://sullivan.mpls.k12.mn.us/admin
- Your username is first.last (You don’t have to type in the @mpls.k12.mn.us.) (Username and password are not the same as your district username and password.)
- You can change your password by clicking on Settings.
- If you don’t know your password, let the Website Administrator (currently Cindy LaBrie) know and they can reset it and send you a new password. (This is independent of your district password.)
- Green means your page is visible. Red means your page is off and cannot be viewed. (Click red/green button to turn it on or off.)
How to Edit a page:
- Click Edit and type what you want on the page
- Click Save to save your page
- Click View Site to view your page
- Click the back arrow
- Click Edit to continue editing
Some things to include on your web page:
- Type your name and what you do.
- An inspiring quote
- Best way to contact you by phone or email
- Your background - Where you went to school, degrees, licenses.
- I have taught at Sulllivan since _____.
- Courses you are teaching and your syllabi
- Personal info (optional)
Add Subsections for your classes.
3100 28th Street East, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Telephone: 612.668.5000 | Fax: 612.668.5010