Minneapolis Public Schools uses SchoolMessenger to communicate important information to our families
- Families of MPS students, you can now receive text alerts on your cell phone. With this free* service, you will receive text messages notifying you of inclement weather, safety alerts and other important information from Minneapolis Public Schools.To subscribe, text YES to 67587.
- Your privacy is important – your information will not be sold or provided to third parties. Once you have subscribed, you can opt out from alerts at any time – just reply with STOP to any message or HELP if you need assistance.
- Message and/or data rates may apply
- View the flier in English | Hmong | Somali | Spanish
Change your preferences
- Families can now edit communication preferences – calls, texts, alternate phone numbers, etc. This feature also gives you a place to review messages you may have missed.
- If you have multiple children attending MPS, you will be able to add them all to the same account.
- Follow these steps create an account through the secure Contact Manager website provided by SchoolMessenger or download the PDF guide with screenshots.