Transportation Request form for School Year 2021-2022
- Please visit the district transportation page to complete the bus request form for next year. You will also find information and FAQ's here.
Sullivan Transportation Guidelines
- Children should be at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled pick up time, please be mindful that buses may be running late due to traffic so please wait at the stop 10 minutes after your scheduled time. You can track the bus by using 'Here Comes The Bus.'
- If you are calling before or after office hours please contact Transportation at 612-668-2300.
- When there are adverse weather conditions, the buses may be running late
- Riding another bus is only allowed under emergency situations.
- A written request should be submitted to the school office no later than the morning of the day desired to ride a different bus home so that a special bus pass can be issued by the office. If you are unable to provide a written note, please call the transportation coordinator BEFORE 12:00PM. We will not accept bus changes after that time.
- Need a new bus route due to an address or daycare change? Please contact Sullivan's Transportation Coordinator at 612.668.5000. Please be aware that transportation requests can take between 5-7 days to finalize.