Sullivan Transportation Guidelines
- Children should be at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled pick up time, please be mindful that buses may be running late due to traffic so please wait at the stop 10 minutes after your scheduled time. You can track the bus by using 'Here Comes The Bus.'
- If you are calling before or after office hours please contact Transportation at 612-668-2300.
- When there are adverse weather conditions, the buses may be running late
- Riding another bus is only allowed under emergency situations.
- All students: Hi-5 to 8th grade must have a bus tag with them in order to ride the bus. Bus tags will have a barcode that must be scanned for COVID-19 contact tracing, without it they may not be allowed on the bus.
- Assigned seats will be implemented by the driver and are mandatory, students are to abide by their assigned seats otherwise they will be written up. Older students will be seated towards the back and younger students will be seated in front, this does mean that siblings may have different seating assignments.
- Due to COVID-19 Bus Passes will be limited this year, we ask that bus pass requests only be made in case of Emergency. Please call the main office BEFORE 11:00 AM, We can not accept bus changes after that time.
- Need a new bus route due to an address or daycare change? Please contact Sullivan's Transportation Coordinator at 612.668.5000. Please be aware that transportation requests can take between 5-7 days to finalize.
- DROP OFF and PICK UP: Parent pick up and drop off is in our parking lot. The parking lot is a one way during these times. Please follow the signs and line up along the sidewalk or between the rows of cars. Stay in your car. Teachers will bring the younger students to you and there is staff to direct older students and keep them safe. Do not drop off students in front of the building. Students can be dropped off after 7:20 am.